What to bring
- Sleeping bag, eye mask, ear plugs, pillow
- Towel and Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
- Umbrella and/or raincoat
- Sturdy, comfortable walking or hiking shoes
- Medicines you require
- Warm layers
- Reusable water bottle and travel mug
- Meditation cushion or bench if you prefer to sit on the floor (chairs will be provided)
- Portable oxygen if needed due to the high altitude
What not to bring
- No camping stoves allowed due to fire hazard.
- No strong scents or perfumes please, some of our guests may have chemical sensitivities or allergies.
- No food allowed in tents or vehicles, we are located in bear country.
- We are a non-smoking facility.